Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Welcome

Welcome one, welcome no one, or maybe welcome all...to my circus. Many of you have asked me to create a blog or a "memoir" of my absolute shaninigans. For all you wishful individuals, I give you this blog. Merry Christmas, Happy birthday, I'm not even sending you a card this year.

I've pondered this blog for many years, and when I say years I mean a few class periods. My personal struggle with this is I just know what's going to happen...I'll ultimately put Perez Hilton out of business. Lets examine Perez a little bit. Perez created his blog to present useless(pricesless) celebrity gossip with his quirky thoughts, and an occasional inappropriate "white drawing" added to many photos and suddenly he's grown to be every gay man and pop culture thriving girl's homepage. *I check it a few times a day. Yeah. And when I'm finished checking it, I read his Twitter. Oh, and if I don't get enough celebrity garbage there I go to TMZ.com and find out who Charlie Sheen domestically violated this week and top it off with Tiger's most recent bone. All while sucking down my first pot of coffee for the day. Unfortunately, due to low staffing I won't be able to provide you with any celebrity gossip before my colleagues do, but I can provide you with a real gem, yours truly.

The plan here is to write you something creative, interesting and witty each week. If I get enough demand, I just might give you a little more. There's no fancy footwork here, this is all raw, classic A.S.S material. Enjoy and subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment